Student Dance Education Organization
STUDENT DANCE EDUCATION ORGANIZATION (SDEO)
The Kent State University Student Dance Education Organization (KSU-SDEO) is a student chapter of National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) . KSU-SDEO’s mission is to promote activity in and awareness of the field of dance education. A member elected executive board governs KSU-SDEO. Membership is open to all students at Kent State University.
WHAT DOES KSU-SDEO DO?
- Facilitates student membership in the National Dance Education Organization.
- Presents at and/or attends the annual National Dance Education Organization conferences.
- Facilitates networks and mentoring with professionals in the dance education field
- Organizes and presents performances in the local community.
- Sponsors guests lecturer/teacher visits for the KSU community.
- Facilitates teaching opportunities for members.
- Presents dance workshops for the local community.